This past week our little family headed to San Clemente to enjoy the beautiful weather and the beautiful beach. It was a quick trip but well worth it. The girls enjoyed every single little thing and hated to leave. Uncle James is working in L.A and made time to come and hang with us. We miss you James!
Cameron passed out on the way home. Cute little girl.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Beach time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Awesome! I love the beach too. How fun you got to go. I didn't know James was there. That's cool you got to see him.
Yeah for posting!!!! Well you beach trip looked like fun and the girls are so cute. i love Cam spread eagle on the blanket, and I love she will wear a hat!! and tell James he is one sexy fox =) I'll email his picture to all the single gals I know. I'm glad you were able to meet up with him!!
Love the recent pictures!! Your girls are beautiful. I loved the Goldfish story... too funny. I loved going to Dana Park years ago... very cool! Makes me want to head to the beach right now! :)
I miss seeing James, Kyle and Heidi riding their bikes on Tremaine...sucks to get older!
Post a Comment