Where do I begin..... I have this daughter who is very opinionated, sassy, independent and so forth. For those of you who know all my children it won't be a question on who I am talking about. I have this great quote in my house that says " Lord, grant me the patience to endure my blessings." I read that quote at least 20 times a day. I'm not exaggerating. My dear, sweet Brinnley.....Oh how do I begin. Awhile ago we got 5 fish and as time went on they all died except 1. This fish was an ugly brown fish and slowly he turned colors, into this really pretty fish. Well, as I was in the girls room, I should have checked on brinn because she had squirted hand soap into the fish tank. He probably suffered for 5-10min before I had noticed and tried everything (except cpr) to help my poor fish. After scolding brinn for killing my fish we happily took him to the toilet and flushed him down. Thank you brinn for pulling the handle. The up side to having the fish gone is now I don't have to worry about someone feeding him while we're gone on vacation :) So just an FYI, goldfish and hand soap don't mix well.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such a curious mind that Brinnley has! Well don't feel bad. I heard on the news that a 4 year old boy in England flushed his 1 week old puppy down the toliet because "he needed a bath". Luckily the pup survived!
Oh Brinnley, you sassy thing. At least it was just a fish and not your dog or a sibling. She's a cutie.
Post a Comment