Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

I love the 4th of July! Every year since I was a wee babe we have always gone up north, to Pinetop, and enjoyed the 4th up there. We always do the Showlow parade and Taylor Rodeo. This year was no different. My girls love going to Papa's Cabin to fish and catch bugs. I swear they think that nothing is better than that. My whole family was able to come and we had a great time being together (but glad to be home :). We went on a picnic, ate out, fished, saw Ice Age, and to top it all off we...... went to Walmart! Oh ya.






Brinnley actually fell asleep at the Rodeo






Cameron was not happy to be surrounded by people




Us at the parade. Me trying to keep Cam from running into the street




Preston, Bronnwynn (cousins) and Ashlynn





Having sparklers at the White's cabin




Our family at Woodlen Park


Cameron and her dog





Ashlynn & Brinn at Woodlen Park




Cousin sleep over





Ashlynn caught the bigger fish and Jason had the wippy one :) Way to go Ashlynn!!




























4 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

I'm so jealous!! I can't wait till I have a cabin up north. Everything you did is what I totally want to do!!! So much fun for your kids!!!

ps I can't believe you posted right after the event!!! Good for you Nat.

The Hann Family said...

How fun. What a nice getaway with fun traditions. Your girls are adorable!!

Jeni Lyn said...

how fun! We spent the 4th in Eagar but we were in Pinetop on the 5th! That is too funny.

Megann said...

I think the 4th is my favorite holiday too. Great pictures!