Swimming while it's snowing outside.

Mrs. Clause and the girls

Brinnley waiting for "the North Pole"
All bundled up, look at the snow!!
Can I just tell you that I love the Polar Express!! I think I love it more than my children do. This year for my birthday I asked Jason "the only thing I want is to take my kids to the Polar Express." I have such a great husband. I booked everything and off we went to the Polar Express. The whole day and night it snowed and snowed and snowed and snowed!!! It was Awesome. The last couple of years that we have gone it never snowed. It made it so fun for everyone (minus the 30mph wind chills). Once we got to our hotel went swimming, took a hot, hot bath, ate and had hot chocolate. Then we headed off into the storm to catch a train to see Santa. Just to see the excitement on your kids face when we get to the "North Pole" is priceless. It was worth every penny.






3 comments:
I LOVE it!!! I'm so going next year!1 I want all the details. Hope to see you guys soon =)
Wow, that sounds like so much fun! My boys would go crazy!!
Oh my gosh, the Polar Express really IS priceless. How fun for it to be snowing while you were there! Looks like the girls enjoyed it as well!!
Post a Comment