Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting January with a bang!!

To start the new year I had this great idea of being on top of my blogging. Would you guess that, that went down the crapper?? So much for new years resolutions. But January is not over and I made it. We have had a busy month. Jason started demolition down stair to make our movie room. Let's just face the facts here people, it won't be done for a very, very, very long time. So in the mean time I have to deal with a dirty down stairs. But there will be a massive party when it is done. So your all invited!

Ashlynn celebrated her 5th birthday on the 15th. She was so excited. We took a couple of her friends and went to Bounce U and had a blast!! I was really worried because these girls just ran and ran and ran and got all cherry faced and I just prayed that they didn't pass out from exertion. Ash had the best day and got many wonderful presents.


















1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

Good for you Nattie! Keep up the blogging! hehe...

I took Wes to a party there last night. What a cool place and a GREAT idea to whom-ever came up with it! Weston had a great time.

Happy Birthday to Ashlynn! Wow, time flies... ;)