For the past 3 years my sisters, mom and my moms sister and her daughters do this thing called "Berry Brunch." We get dressed up in our Christmas dresses and go to the Landmark and have brunch (more like a late lunch) and then Santa comes and gives gifts to all the little girls. The girls love it every year and remember ( at least Ashlynn does). Each year though I have a child who is not quite sure about Santa and this year the lucky winner was Brinnley. The minute Santa came into the room she high tailed it under the table. It was hilarious!! Luckily Papa was their to save her. Eventually when Santa started passing out the gifts she loosened up and sat on his lap. It's a great tradition and I hope we keep it up. Thanks MOM!!
Brinn thinking about sitting on his lap








3 comments:
I remember you posting pictures last year! What a fun tradition. I love the girls' Christmas dresses.
I love that you guys do this. and I'll slightly jealous =) your girls are so cute.
Oh my heck, THAT'S THE REAL SANTA!!!
You girls look adorable. What a fun tradition.
Post a Comment