Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Big 7!!!!






Jason and I celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday and celebrated by doing an overnighter at The Point - Squaw Peek. I always get a little stressed leaving my kids but thankfully I knew they were in good hands (thanks kiresten!!) We left Monday and had such a blast doing nothing. We stayed by the pool and ate and ate. Well I did most of the eating. There was no one their and it was nice b/c we had everything to ourselves. The next day I had a bright idea that we should hike Squaw Peek, thinking that would be my work out for the day. Boy, I did not know what I was thinking. Almost half was up I was ready to cry because every bone/muscle in my body was screaming at me. Talk about a work out. It was worth it in the end. When it came time to go home, I was really wishing I had more time. Needless to say, I was happy to see my girls.






5 comments:

Chapman Family said...

Congratulations!!! I love hearing about you and your cute family!! You and Jason are such a cute couple!!

Leah Martineau said...

So fun, good for you guys. Ashlynn did tell me you were leaving and I meant to ask you about it!! Well you both look great. Congrats=)

The Hann Family said...

Happy 7 years! Sounds like a fun getaway. I bet it was nice to see the girls again but it is always good to have a little hubby time!

Megann said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 7 years sounds like yesterday...when I was standing in your wedding line as your bridesmaid. Crazy!

Ashley said...

Hello..!!!?!?!?!! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it!!