
I came across this picture and thought "Oh, I do love my children." Never mind the constant yelling at them to be nice, share, don't hit, get off your baby sister "SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT, SHE'S CRYING FOR A REASON", eat your food, don't talk to me that way and so on......... If your a mommy you know what I'm talking about. But at the end of the day you count your blessings and thank Heavenly Father that you have them in your life! Even if you sometimes want to give them away :)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
"OH, I DO LOVE MY CHILDREN"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amen Sista Friend! What would we do without our girls?
You're lookin good Nat. You're turning into a skinny-minny.
I TOTALLY agree with you! Jason is lucky to have sich beautiful girls in his life!
Post a Comment