Jason, Natalie, Ashlynn, Brinnley and Cameron.
I feel like it was crazier than that but now that I think about it, it wasn't as bad a April. Enjoy the pictures.
Love the dance pictures! Ashlynn looks so grown up with make-up. I can't wait for Lainey to start dance. And Brinnley's chubby cheeks...so cute!
Holy cow your girls are so cute!!! The one of Brinnie withe the big bow on her head is priceless!!! I'm glad you finally updated your blog. I'm sooooo excited about our trip!! =)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love the dance pictures! Ashlynn looks so grown up with make-up. I can't wait for Lainey to start dance. And Brinnley's chubby cheeks...so cute!
Holy cow your girls are so cute!!! The one of Brinnie withe the big bow on her head is priceless!!! I'm glad you finally updated your blog. I'm sooooo excited about our trip!! =)
Post a Comment