It's pretty pathetic that I haven't posted anything since February. I guess nothing really exciting has happened. March was really boring. We did absolutely nothing for spring break which made for a long week for mom. We did go to Grandpa Johns cabin but came home the next day b/c the wind blew so hard we couldn't do anything outside. Our kids literally didn't sleep all night because the wind shook the windows which made our kids think that monsters were trying to get in. Kids and their imaginations.
Jason did finish our movie room/ family room. It turned out awesome. Pictures soon to come. Hopefully with Easter around the corner I will be better at taking pictures and posting them.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dude, I'm glad you're alive...
How fun and movie room. Shaun would die to have one!! So i'll bring the popcorn, when am i invited over?? =)
Post a Comment