Here are some pictures of the last trip we took. I really didn't want to post a lot of picture so just did one from each trip.

Family Picture at the front gate of the "Happiest place on Earth"

Sea World

Halloween
Cameron and mom
Thanks Leah and Alissa for helping me figure out how to arrange my pictures!!




3 comments:
Well I'm proud of you for finally posting but a little lame only posting ONE picture for each event. Oh well I'm just glad you got around to doing something. I didn't know you went to Sea World to. What a fun week!!! And the costumes are so cute, for some reason I want to say the pledge of allegince =)
LOVE the pictures, nice job!! :) I am jealous of all your CA adventures... sounds like fun.
Hey, you totally don't have to do this but I tagged your girls' on my blog.
LOVE the Statue of Liberty, very creative!
Looks like it was a FUN family vaca. Cali always is though, right? I love the Halloween costumes...so cute!
Post a Comment