I just love Christmas!!! I start thinking about Christmas in July and really, really starting planning in October. This is my favorite holiday and a will start to miss it the day it ends. It's like I'm a kid again and I get all giddy. What a wonderful feeling. All this Christmas talk and we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet. Happy Eating everyone.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hooray for loving Christmas! Your blog is so cute - I just saw your link and thought I'd say "hi" and see what you guys have been up to! {A LOT!} Also, I would like to invite you to view our blog - it's private - so, if you would like to email me at lafamilia5@gmail.com and tell me where to send the email invite, that would be great! Hope you are doing great! Love, Natalie
I have to agree with you. I love this time off year. I start thinking about what I am going to get everyone in July. I make most of my gifts so I have to start really early but I love Christmas. It is so awesome! This year is going to be my favorite because it is the mine and Josh's first Christmas married!
Post a Comment