I'm not that big of a country fan but can still listen to it now and then. But when I heard this song....I just fell in love with it!!! Just take a minute to listen to the very first part because it explains how Jason thought his life was going to go. I know he wouldn't change a thing because he loves his girls. All four of us!!!! Who knows, maybe there's a boy coming our way in the very distant future.
This next song is just fun. It just makes me want to go prance off into a beautiful meadow. What a fun happy song!! Don't worry, I'll make sure that I add more song later. I just had to add these two songs.
Happy Listening.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
My Favorite Song's (right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh I love that song!! That is so cute and perfect for Jason and all his girls!! Well you have much fun at Papas cabin and lets get serious about a girls night!!!
Not a country fan? Since when? Aren't you the very reason I am a country fan! :)
Post a Comment