So I'm just not going to post Christmas. It was great... kids got what they wanted... it was a busy day and sad that I have to wait 332 more days. New Years was typical. Jason worked and I went to bed :) But I have been anticipating our annual trip to Disneyland. This is my favorite place in the world. We planned it just perfect so that we celebrated Ashlynn's birthday there. She thought it was great and she got all that she wanted (just being there was enough). This year we took advantage of Southwest airfare and flew over there. Kids did really good except Cameron (it was nap time) and my parents met us there to pick us up. Perfect trip!! Enjoy pictures.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like the pic of Cameron crying in the stroller. Happy Birthday Ashlynn!
Nat! I found you! I saw your blog listed on Heather's. Yippee! Our blog is downonthefarm-munns.blogspot.com
Hope you join us!
Your family is just adorable by the way. And I also agree with Megann- I love you daughter just a crying in the last picture~ just priceless!
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment