I'm doing this post because...... I love James :) James is special. He is such a wonderful brother and friend. He's great with my kids and loves them very much. I will say I am a little disappointed with him because he let a really good girl go. She literally has "the nicest mom in the world." Who let's that kind of girl go??? She's really talented, pretty, smart, talented, her dad's a doctor and her mom, is the nicest lady in the world. Oh well. I think I'll get over it. But James, just want to give you a shout out on my blog. To all you ladies out their,,,, if you know of any cute girls send them this way. This kids got it all.
Your sister, your friend - Natalie



2 comments:
Sorry, all the girls I know are like 28 years old! He definitely is a catch though.
Way to go on updating your blog...I thought Morgan was going to blow a gasket or something!
What a cute boy! Wish I had a girl in mind, I'm still thinking of one for my bro. The girls trip looked like a blast!
Post a Comment