Last year this time some of my friends and I took a rode trip to my parents cabin for the weekend. It was such a fun time! We literally stayed up talking, laughing, and eating till 3 or 4am. Then got up at like 7 or 8 and headed off to go shopping at the boutiques. I love my girlfriends and am so happy that we've stayed friends for so long. I have so many memories with them and I'll always remember the fun times we've had.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Nat, I was totally just thinking about that!!!! I was trying to think when we should go do it again. We have to do it before Morg has her baby!!! That was so much fun!!! I love my girls.
ps I can't wait till all of us are rich and ALL of us will meet up and go to New York or something, wouldn't that be fun!! =)
Hey I tagged you~check out my blog for details.
Girl, I am going to kill you for putting those nasty pictures of me on your blog. That was a stinkin fun weekend. We must do it again!
Amen Morgan!! I think that we need to schedule a retake session and make it in 6 months so that I can hit the tanning salon and lose 20lbs. (ok, so that may actually take more like a year) :) hehe...
Nat,
It's me Deb your favorite cousin!! Your blog is so cute and your new baby girl is just adorable! We need to do a lunch date w/ Lacee and the kids at Peter Piper's or Chucky Cheese's or something fun,or we can just do a girlz night. I have a private blog so email me your email address to eastvalleyrebuild@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to my blog that I think I last updated in September LOL!! I'm the worst but, I promise I am going to start up again soon.
Um an update please!!!!!
Post a Comment