This past Thursday Ashlynn and her Preschool (Ms Leah) went to Bashas' and took a tour around the store. She had such a blast seeing all the different area's and learning new things. I was so lucky to have been able to go with her and sport those fashionable hair nets all around the store. Let's hear it for the hair nets! It's a shame that I didn't get a picture with Ms. Leah and I in one.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is adorable Nattie!! I love the class picture. Wow, I can totally tell who's daughter Christina's is, she is her twin. I had to sport the hair net with Weston's class as well... lovely. But not nearly as lovely as the smell in the butcher area! :)
Ashlynn has such an amazing teacher.....oh wait that is me =)
Yes I'm sad we didn't get a picture as well. What were we thinking!!!
Oh and i agree with Alissa, the butcher dept was so gross! I felt so sick being surrounded by all that meat, I forgot about that.
Post a Comment