Saturday, February 23, 2008


Cameron Ann White was born on February 12th @ 6:36pm. She is such a perfect little angle and we are so excited to welcome her into our family.

5 comments:

Mishlers said...

Cute cute! I love that you have a blog, and it is adorable! Now we just need more pictures!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to get a blog going! I figured Heather would persuade(force)you to eventually. :)

Congrats on the new baby! She is precious! That's no surprise though. I didn't even know you were preggers. We really are bad at keeping in touch.

Anyway, your blog is cute! Hopefully you'll keep it up so I can see what you guys are up to.
Later---kathleen

Leah Martineau said...

Yeah I finally go tot look at it!!! Ok you are way over due on a post!! I need current pictures of the kids!!! I'm so proud of you Nat. Keep the pictures coming!!!

San Tan Bullies--Johnson Family said...

Natalie, I am so glad you started a blog. Congratulations on the beautiful new baby girl. I will send you an invite for our family blog too on your email. I look forward to your updates.

Chapman Family said...

AWWWW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is so adorable!!!! You guys have such beautiful girls!! I'm so excited that I found your blog!!! How have you been? I have totally missed you. Love, Tiff